Acting as the sole link person for operational matters between London Irish Network’s Committee and the company which LIN has commissioned to manage its web site - currently Format.ie This will involve liaising with the web site company to inform it of any technical support that LIN’s web site requires, or proposed amendments and enhancements, and ensuring that the company provides effective work in response to these requests.
- Amending the word and picture content and interactive links on web site pages, including adding in additional content, pictures and interactive links.
- Providing assistance and support to members in using the web site, providing appropriate responses to members’ comments and queries.
- Providing support where appropriate to enable Committee members to use the web site’s Contents Management System and Administrative sections.
- Monitoring the web site’s Message Board, removing any irrelevant or inappropriate messages as necessary.
- Downloading photographs submitted by LIN members for inclusion in the web site’s Photo Album.
- Providing new LIN Committee members with the access rights to use the web site’s Contents Management System and Administrative section and removing these rights from Committee members once they have left their Committee role.
- Sharing in confidence solely with appropriate LIN Committee members access information for the web site, such as appropriate passwords, and ensuring that new passwords are implemented when there are changes in the occupants of appropriate Committee roles.